Friday, February 26, 2010

Berts Mashed Potatoes

I have never been a huge fan of potatoe's, with the exception of fries and KFC mashed potatoes. But my brother made these mashed tators for me one day, and I loved them. I don't know if I make it exactly like he does. Well, I'm sure I don't, and I really don't measure anything out, but the ingredients are:

  • Potatoes 12-15
  • 1 cup or so of sour cream
  • Or about a half a thing of cream cheese
  • (Sometimes I put both: It makes it even more srumptious)
  • A bunch of butter ( I just threw in the whole cube tonight. Heck....why not?)
  • Garlic....oh I'd say about 1 tsp
  • Salt & Pepper to your liking
  • Parsley for the look. Maybe a bit for the taste as well.
  • A little milk to cream it even more!



You know the routine..... cut the potatoes (I cut them into quarters).......boil them until they are nice and tender.......add all the ingredients.........put the lid back on for a few minutes so the butter melts..........then mash it all up really smooth!! I don't like the chunky mashed potatoes!

Delicious! Try it for yourself!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Popular Posts