Friday, February 26, 2010

B-B-Q Chicken

This is so simple, yet so good!  A lot of the time I procrastinate on taking my meat out of the freezer.   So I boil it, and it works great, plus makes it more moist!  So here is my last chicken leg coming out of the boiling water.  It was in there for about 15 to 20 minutes.  Smother it with your favorite bbq sauce.  Then you can throw it under the broiler for a few minutes on each side.

IMG_4228.CR2

Now if you don’t procrastinate, you can crock pot it for about 6 hours, with of course, you favorite bbq sauce.   Still throw it under your broiler for that extra little crisp!  

IMG_4230.CR2

Tonight I actually did both.  I boiled it, crock potted (I know, that’s not a word) it for 3 hours, then broiled it!  I would have broiled it a tad longer, but the kiddo’s were HUNGRY, and sitting at the table chanting GIVE ME FOOD!!!!

IMG_4243.CR2

No comments:

Popular Posts