Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lasagna

Ingredients

  • Hamburger
  • Lasagna noodles
  • Sauce
  • Onions and garlic
  • Shredded cheddar and mozzarella Cheese
  • Cottage cheese (yes I said cottage cheese)  That’s how my mama use to make it!  But if you don’t want to use that, then you can use ricotta cheese.

Lasagne (4)

  • First, brown meat, and then rinse it off in Hot tap water.  It gets most the grease out.  (My husband may cuss me out someday when he has to clean the drain, but I would rather it not be in my body.   It works great!)
  • Put it back in the pan and cook it with the onions and garlic. 
  • Then add the sauce to the meat mixture.  I always throw a bit more seasonings in it like sage, thyme, oregano, basil.  Whatever is to your liking.  I like lots of seasonings.

Lasagne (5)

  • Put some sauce in the bottom of the pan. 
  • Put your first layer of noodles, (uncooked).  Spread with generous amount of sauce, then shredded cheese.
  • Second layer of noodles, add sauce and then cottage cheese
  • Third layer: noodles, sauce and shredded cheese
  • Fourth layer is optional

Lasagne (13)

  • Cover with aluminum foil.
  • Bake @ 350 for 1 hour, or till noodles are tender

Lasagne

One of my husbands Favorite meals! 

No comments:

Popular Posts