My mom was telling me about this sandwich that my brother made her, and she said it was VERY Delicious! So of course, we wanted to try it out, and of course, we didn’t have all the ingredients, (which is my specialty)! So we changed it a bit and it turned out great! We’ve had it a few times since, and it’s just as good each time!
- Bread/ focacia/ flat/ (something different or exotic)
- Deli meat, I used roast beef and turkey
- Cream cheese, preferably flavored
- Yellow pepper
- Pine nuts
- Sauté the onions, peppers, and pine nuts, until they are nice and soft.
- Cut your bread thin…brush with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic. Broil on top shelf just till slightly brown.
- Spread with softened cream cheese, layer the deli meat, tomato, and a generous amount of the onions, peppers, and pine nuts.