Sunday, March 7, 2010

1 Hour Bread

2 Christmas’s ago, my mom gave all her children (my siblings), Bosch Mixers.  More importantly, she gave us an awesome 1 hour bread recipe.  It of course only takes 1 hour, but also taste SO good!  I think the secret ingredient is the Soy Lecithin.  My mom also gave that to us along with some yeast and the mixer.  What a GREAT mom!!!

dinner (14)

Ingredients

  • 10 cups of flour
  • 1/2 cup of sugar
  • 1 TBS of salt
  • 3 TBS of yeast

Mix above ingredients together in your awesome Bosch mixer, (or whatever else you might use)

ADD

  • 3 TBS of Soy Lecithin
  • 4 cups of warm water

Mix for 5 minutes.  Spray the counter top with Pam or non stick spray.  Cut into 4 equal parts.

dinner (10)

Form into shape for your bread pan.  Spray Pam on top.  Cover with a towel and let rise for 25 minutes.

dinner (13)

Bake on 350 for 25 minutes.

As you can see, my family loves it when I make bread.  The first loaf is always gone within just a few minutes.

dinner (15)

With my last quarter of dough, I make garlic bread sticks.  Go to Alynns blog and get her recipe for the topping.  I also add a little crushed garlic to my topping.  They are SO GOOD! 

dinner (12) dinner (9)

No comments:

Popular Posts