Now this sandwich is a memory sandwich! It takes me back to my younger years. I remember having it with buns and scooping out the center, so that we could fit more filling in! Great memories!
- buns, this time I used onion cheese rolls. They were great!
- green pepper
- miracle whip
- Cook hamburger, and season with salt and pepper, garlic and onion powder.
- Dice mushrooms, onions, and pepper and add to cooked hamburger. Continue to cook for about 5 more minutes.
- lay rolls or buns ‘opened’ on cookie sheet
- spread with miracle whip and mustard
- spoon out a generous helping of meat mixture onto bread
- sprinkle with cheese
- bake in oven at 400 degrees till cheese is melted